Search Engine pay per click advertising
Pay per click search engine marketing might be called "sponsored links", or "paid search", or simply "ppc", but the concept remains the same: you determine your search engine ranking based on how much you are willing to pay per click, you select the keywords for your listings, and you craft the ad copy that is shown to searchers.
Your message can be displayed to people and businesses actively seeking your products and services, on the largest search engines across the web. Targeting can be exceptional if you choose the right keywords, and ROI can be explicitly factored into campaigns. You pay for each clickthrough delivered by the search engine, and each clickthrough represents a very targeted lead. Campaigns can be up and running within 1-2 weeks.
Pay per click search engine marketing can deliver qualified leads quickly and affordably. We offer our clients Ad Campaign Management: help you find the most appropriate and productive keywords, create the campaigns, write the ads, set up tracking and monitor resulta and sales conversions.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services
Our pay-per-click management services are more than just a keyword bidding solution. We offer a complete pay-per-click campaign management program, including keyword research, developing and testing of text ads and landing pages, campaign set-up, bid management and ROI tracking, reporting, campaign assessment and recommendations for further improvement. We actively work with our clients to manage their pay-per-click campaigns to ensure they meet their online marketing goals.
Pay-Per-Click Bid Management
The Bid Management and ROI Tracking service covers the set-up and daily management of our basic pay-per-click campaign management offerings. This service includes keyword research, keyword submission, campaign set-up, daily management, and ongoing management.
Keyword research to establish a list of keyword phrases that are relevant to the advertisers' website is an important first step in the pay-per-click keyword submission process. When the right keyword phrases are targeted, the visitors who arrive at the website will be highly qualified and highly motivated to buy or request information.
Pay-Per-Click Keyword Submission
The Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search and Microsoft adCenter pay-per-click ad networks allow advertisers to define the keywords they want to target, write customized text ads for each keyword or group of keywords, as well as select the web page(s) and/or landing pages they want to direct the traffic to.
Pay-per-click keyword submission includes:
- Account registration and activation
- Keyword research and keyword selection
- Assessment of maximum average bid cost, projected rank position for each selected keyword phrase, estimated monthly number of click-throughs and ad budget
- Determine daily/monthly campaign budget
- Grouping of selected keyword phrases into "themed" ad groups
- Writing unique headlines and ad text for each ad or ad group in accordance to the submission guidelines
- Keyword data and text ad entry
- Optimization and development of special landing pages when required
- Linking ads to relevant website pages and/or landing pages
- Setting maximum bids for each keyword or keyword group, daily budget amounts, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and ad serving options
- Resolving any problems regarding Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search and MSN adCenter rejected ads
- Day parting set-up by scheduling what days and times ads will run
Monthly advertising budgets can be fixed for the entire month and will not exceed the allocated amounts.